How Endo-Optimize Works
Endo-Optomize Offers a Natural Approach for Egg Quality Issues Caused By Endometriosis and PCOS
What Causes Poor Egg Quality?
Endometriosis is a common health problem in women, affecting about 1/3 of all women. It gets its name from the word endometrium, the tissue that lines the uterus or womb. Endometriosis occurs when this tissue grows outside of the uterus on other organs or structures in the body. Endometriosis is an under diagnosed and under treated problem.
This delay in diagnosis can contribute to impaired quality of life and may have deleterious effects on:
- The ovarian reserve: the number of follicles (giving rise to fertilizable oocyte) is significantly reduced.
- The peritoneum: peritoneal inflammation can disrupt the endometrial receptivity and damage the oocyte/embryo quality.
- The mitochondria: disruption of the mitochondrial activity (which lead to oxidative stress and inflammation) that negatively impact the oocyte quality and the embryo potential for implantation.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) occurs when a woman suffers from some form of insulin resistance or other metabolic disturbances including the impairment of glucose metabolism and/or the production of excessive levels of androgens (male hormones).
This can be a difficult diagnose to make as very few cases are “textbook and therefore these patients are very often misdiagnosed or the diagnosis of any problem is missed entirely. Common symptoms for PCOS include menstrual cycle changes, difficulty conceiving, recurrent miscarriages, unexplained infertility and other health concerns such as hirsutism and/or acne.
Due to a disrupted mitochondrial function, PCOS predisposes to chromosomal errors leading to a reduced oocyte quality and an increased rate of aneuploidy (genetically abnormal embryos).
How Our Supplements May Help
Assisting Egg Mitochondrial Restoration
Mitochondria are metabolic engine whose main role is to produce ATP (energy) that play a key role in:
- Oocyte quality
- The early development of an embryo
Oxydative stress with the production of ROS (reactive oxygen species) and inflammation have been shown to severely damage the mitochondrial function thus leading to poor oocyte and embryo quality.
Reproductive Immunology Supplements has created a line of supplements that may help improve mitochondrial function by lowering levels of inflammatory cytokines and oxidative stress that have been associated with mitochondrial damage in affected patients.
Over the years, we have seen tremendous improvement in oocyte and embryo quality as well as great success in women with endometriosis or PCOS who have used the supplements contained in the Endo-Optimize.
The first supplement of our product line is Endo-Optimize and a probiotic with similar properties will be soon released. The different ingredients used in our dietary supplement have been scientifically proven to positively impact your oocyte quality by enhancing the mitochondrial function and improve the symptoms associated with PCOS and endometriosis.
We have seen substantial improvement in embryo behavior and pregnancy rates in patients that were on all of these supplements. In fact, centers around the world have copied our supplement protocol.
Formulated by World-Renowned Reproductive Immunologist
Dr. Jeffrey Braverman
Our Egg Quality Improvement Formula
Endo-Optimize Support – Our “All-In-One” Pill
Our “all in one” dietary supplement has beneficial effects on egg quality, endometriosis and PCOS-associated symptoms. The many ingredients in our Endo-Optimize supplement (myo-inositol, melatonin, resveratrol, curcumin, CoQ10, pycnogenol) have beneficial effects on fertility with:
- Anti-oxidative properties (reducing ROS levels): enhancing the number and quality of mature oocytes leading to increased rate of high quality embryos.
- Enhancer of the mitochondrial function: increasing oocyte and embryo quality with significant lower rate of aneuploid embryos
- Anti-inflammatory effects: supporting the development and maturation of follicles.
- Improvement of the ovarian function: through the promotion of sex steroid hormones synthesis (involved in oocyte development and maturation).
In addition, these ingredients have positive effects in patients affected by endometriosis or PCOS:
- Decrease in the growth of endometriotic lesions through anti-angiogenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-adhesive and anti-proliferative properties.
- Reduction of pain associated with endometriosis.
- Improvement of glucose metabolism and lipid profile in PCOS patients.
- Restoration of the menstrual cyclicity in PCOS patients: by lowering testosterone, AMH levels and increasing FSH levels.
Endo-Optimize – Probiotic
Probiotics are normal inhabitants of the gastrointestinal tract and exert many beneficial effects in a variety of diseases. Taking the right strain at the right dosage could help reduce inflammation among other benefits.
- Anti-inflammatory properties with the reduction of IP-10 levels (marker of endometriosis) and other pro-inflammatory cytokines such as IL-17 and interferon-gamma.
- Promote immune tolerance by inducing the development of functional regulatory T cells.
- Improve insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism.
- Inhibits the development of ectopic endometrial cell in peritoneal cavity (reducing endometriotic lesions).
Endo-Optimize – Greens Formula
GLUTEN-FREE GREENS FORMULA
The latest addition to our dietary supplements range “Greens Formula” contains three of the most powerful natural anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents: Spirulina, chlorella and wheat grass.
Our Greens formula, which contains No Gluten, has various therapeutic benefits as it is a rich source of nutrients, chlorophyll, phycocyanin, minerals, vitamin E and amino acids and is a precious asset to improve your fertility with:
- Anti-inflammatory effects and tolerogenic potential: many pro-inflammatory cytokines were shown to be suppressed while the generation of regulatory T cells has been promoted by our Green Formula’s ingredients.
- Powerful scavenger of free-radicals: inhibiting oxidative stress by reducing ROS levels which decreases apoptosis of the growing follicles and improve your oocyte maturation and oocyte quality.
- Hypolipidemic activity: which is effective in improving the
reproductive performance and minimizing the detrimental effects of insulin resistance on the oocyte quality.
To learn more about the benefits of our Green Formula on your fertility, read our blog:
GLUTEN-FREE OMEGA-3 OPTIMIZE
Omega 3-Optimize: the best formulation to restore optimal fatty acid parameters.
Omega 3-Optimize is the latest addition to our supplement family.
It is made from extremely purified EPA and DHA in the form of triglyceride, the most deliverable form of omega 3s.
Indeed, there are two different forms of omega 3 in the market, either available in ethyl ester form (EE) or triglyceride form (TG). They differ based on the method of esterification, process during which fatty acids are added to an ethanol backbone for the ethyl ester form or to a glycerol backbone for the triglyceride form.
During digestion, an enzyme (pancreatic lipase) hydrolyses EE to a lesser extent than TG and at a slower rate leading to higher TG bioavailability.
Our formulation displays the highest concentration of EPA and DHA with 1000 mg per soft gel. Our product is gluten-free and contains non-GMO components.
To learn more about the benefits of our Omega-3 Optimize on your fertility, read our blog:
OUR FERTILITY SUPPORT FOR MEN
Our “all in one” dietary supplement may help improve your semen parameters (quality and quantity). Our Male-Optimize supplement contains many ingredients with great benefits in reducing oxidative stress, inflammation and enhancing mitochondrial activity including:
– a cocktail of vitamins
– a cocktail of minerals and amino acids
– beta glucan
– papaya fruit
These ingredients have many beneficial effects on male fertility with:
- restoration of adequate oxidant status in seminal plasma
- decrease of oxidative stress
- decrease of inflammation
- increase in sperm volume
- improvement of sperm concentration
- higher sperm motility
- increase of sperm survival
- prevention of sperm DNA damage
- improvement of sperm morphology
- improvement of sperm fertilizing ability
- increase levels of testosterone
- increase your chances of conceiving
Ready? Be proactive and take control of your fertility.
Male-Optimize is now available for purchase online.
For more information about all its benefits,
COCKTAIL OF METHYLATED FOLATE AND ESSENTIAL B VITAMINS
Our Methyl-Optimize supplement contains methylated folate that benefits patients with detrimental MTHFR polymorphism such as MTHFR 677C/T and/or MTHFR 1298A>C reducing MTHFR activity. Methylated folate intake (5 methyltetrahydrofolate: 5mTHF also known as active folate or folinic acid) is a key component in supporting your fertility and pregnancy.
Normal MTHFR activity is crucial to maintain adequate levels of circulating folate and methionine and to prevent the accumulation of homocysteine (a toxic amino acid with dramatic effects on the quality of your oocyte or semen).
It is true that women experiencing fertility issues are more likely to carry at least one of these mutations.
It is also true that in infertile men, there is a higher prevalence for MTHFR 677 TT or for the double heterozygous 677 CT/A
Adequate folate intake during pregnancy is crucial and support essential and multiple processes including DNA synthesis and methylation, two processes involved in the regulation of gene expression.
If DNA synthesis and/or methylation (epigenetic events) are altered in utero, this could affect gene expression thus impacting fetal development and that could modulate the fetal susceptibility to various diseases.
In addition, Methyl-Optimize contains essential B vitamins (B2+B6+B12) which hold great potential in reducing oxidative stress, supporting adequate homocysteine metabolism and methylation process thus counteracting oxidative damage on both oocyte and semen and as a result Methyl-Optimize may boost your fertility!
These ingredients have many beneficial effects on male fertility with:
· decrease the level of homocysteine responsible for protein and DNA oocyte and sperm damage.
· restoration of adequate oxidant status in follicular fluid and seminal plasma
· decrease of oxidative stress with an elevation in reduced:oxidised glutathione ratio
· scavenging of free radicals
· decrease level of inflammation
· prevention of oocyte and sperm DNA damage
· improvement of sperm concentration, higher sperm motility, better sperm morphology
· improvement of sperm fertilizing ability increase your chances of conceiving
· higher rate of embryo implantation, clinical pregnancy and live birth
· reduce risk of neurodevelopmental abnormalities in the offspring
Methyl-Optimize is now available for purchase online.
Ready To Order?
Questions? Call Us